Pickford Escrow, one of the largest full-service escrow companies in California, is looking for an Escrow Officer to join our Chula Vista office. The Escrow Officer will help drive our thriving escrow business. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to grow with the business, while delivering the highest level of professional service to our clients.
If you have a proven track record of successfully coordinating complex refinances and resale escrow transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision, a strong team player and are able to multi-task as you work to solve problems and promote efficiencies between you, your team and your clients, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Minimum of two years of progressive and current experience as Escrow Officer working on complex escrow transactions is required
- What does it take to be successful?
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience using RBJ or similar software is required
• Must be very organized and detail oriented
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivated with a burning desire to be the very best in a fast paced environment.
- Here are some of the reasons why you should consider a career with Pickford Escrow!
• Full Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
• Heath Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
• Merrill Lynch 401(k) Plan
• Company Paid Long Term Disability
• Paid Time-off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
• Paid Volunteer Day
• Employee Assistance Program
Pickford Escrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer