Pickford Escrow, one of the largest full-service escrow companies in California, is looking for an Escrow Officer (Floater) to join our team in Los Angeles County to help drive our thriving escrow business. The successful candidate will be someone highly motivated to grow with the business, while delivering the highest level of professional customer service to our clients. This individual will be travelling to our escrow offices in the Los Angeles County area.
If you are a strong team player and are able to multi-task as you work to solve problems and promote efficiencies between you, your team and your clients, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Minimum of three years of experience as an Escrow Officer and a proven track record of successfully coordinating complex refinances and resale escrow transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- What does it take to be successful?
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivation and a burning desire to be the very best!
• Must be willing and able to travel within Los Angeles County with very little notice.
- Here are some of the reasons why you should consider a career with Pickford Escrow Company!
• Full Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
• Heath Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
• Merrill Lynch 401(k) Plan
• Company Paid Long Term Disability
• Paid Time-off (PTO) and Holiday
• Paid Volunteer Day
• Employee Assistance Program
Pickford Escrow Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.