Pickford Escrow, one of the largest full-service escrow companies in California, is looking for an Escrow Officer Floater to join our team in Los Angeles County to help drive our thriving escrow business. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to grow with the business while delivering the highest level of professional customer service to our clients. If you are a strong team player and can multi-task as you work to solve problems and promote efficiencies between you, your team, and your clients, this may be a great opportunity.
The Escrow Officer Floater fills in for other Officers and Managers while working on the absent officer’s desk.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years experience as a Junior Escrow Officer.
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of RBJ software a plus.
- Superior communication skills, including presentation skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently under pressure.
- Ability to occasionally work extra hours during peak times of the month. A high degree of integrity, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and a strong aptitude for figures.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Will require approval from the Department of Business Oversight (DBO).
The actual wage is based on education and experience.
Benefits package may include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, EAP, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending Account, PTO.
Encino, CA 91436