Pickford Escrow, one of the largest full-service escrow companies in California and a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, is looking for a Junior Escrow Officer to join our Pacific Palisades office. The successful candidate will be someone highly motivated to grow with the business while delivering the highest level of professional customer service to our clients.
As a Junior Escrow Officer for our team, you not only have access to our world-class programs, support and services, but also the backing of our nationally renowned name. A career with Pickford Escrow and Berkshire Hathaway affords many benefits including stability, reputation, career growth, and excellent compensation and benefits packages. In addition, you do not need a prior book of business to have a successful jump-start into the role!
The Junior Escrow Officer will perform a variety of functions to include: open resale escrows, review reports and payoff demands, prepare and proofread more complicated amendments, prepare final title transmittal and estimating closing statements.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and relevant experience
- Minimum one year of experience as a Senior Escrow Assistant
- Exemplary customer service
- Proven track record of successfully working on complex refinances and resale escrow transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a focus on details to ensure accuracy
- Self-motivation and a burning desire to produce the very best results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex financial data in an understandable way
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office and business application software, RBJ preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Actual wage is based upon education and experience.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with employer match, flexible spending, employee discount program, educational reimbursement program, EAP, paid time off.
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272