Pickford Escrow, one of the largest full-service escrow companies in California and a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, is looking for an Escrow Officer to join our team in Brentwood. The successful candidate will be someone highly motivated to grow with the business while delivering the highest level of professional customer service to our clients.
As an Escrow Officer for our team, you not only have access to our world-class programs, support, and services, but also the backing of our nationally renowned name. A career with Pickford Escrow and Berkshire Hathaway affords many benefits including stability, reputation, career growth, and excellent compensation and benefits packages. In addition, you do not need a prior book of business to have a successful jump-start into the role!
The Escrow Officer facilitates a closing, ensuring all documents and balances required to complete a sales and mortgage transaction are properly prepared and executed. If you are a strong team player and are able to multi-task as you work to solve problems and promote efficiencies between you, your team, and your clients, this may be a great opportunity for you!
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years of supervisory experience (preferred)
- A minimum of two years experience as a Junior Escrow Officer.
- Strong computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of RBJ software is a plus.
- Superior communication skills, including presentation skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently under pressure.
- Ability to occasionally work extra hours during peak times of the month. A high degree of integrity, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and a strong aptitude for figures.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Will require approval from the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI) and EAFC (Escrow Agents Fidelity Corporation).
- Notary Public preferred but not required.
Actual wage is based upon education and experience.
Benefits package includes; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, EAP, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending Account, PTO.
Pacific Palisades, CA